Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Love My Library

My local library is celebrating some type of teen reading week. There is a table set up with YA books wrapped to look like presents. Although there are "clues" on the front to help you decide if you'd like it, what's inside is still really a mystery.



I love this idea so much that I want to wrap up all of my books and just randomly pick one. :-) Ian enjoyed opening my book and I picked a good one...Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. This one has been on my TBR for a while so I'm excited to pick something that I already wanted to read.


Am I the only one that loves this idea? Now taking volunteers to wrap up all my books! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Omg. I think I love your library too! That's so cool! And you chose a good book as well. I haven't read it but I've heard amazing things about it. I hope you like it! And I hope your library continues to be awesome, haha.

    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was such a great idea. Who doesn't like to open a present? Our staff is so amazing!

      Delete
  2. That is an AWESOME idea! And it's one of the only ways I know of that would allow me to really randomly pick from my TBR! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly...and some times I just can't decide. But do you know how much paper we would need for our TBRs? Tee hee hee!

      Delete
  3. I think that anyway that you can get kids reading is great and that table is set up so well. Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!