Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Link Love #1

Linking up to a few of my favorite blog posts for the week...
Kat at The Aussie Zombie has a review of Just One Day by Gayle Forman. Every review I've seen of it has been gushing good and my library doesn't own a copy of it. I don't think I'd LOVE it so I hate to buy a copy so her review saying she enjoyed it but wasn't gushing just makes me feel better. Yeah, it's all about me after all.
Hannah from So Obsessed With wrote such a interesting review of Jennifer Gilbert's I Never Promised You a Goodie Bag that I bumped it way up my TBR list.
Kira from Sorry Television has a sweet and funny Cat Lady Interlude. Read it and enjoy.
and if you'd like to see my name in lights (ok, not exactly lights), visit Wendy at caribousmom where she announced me as the winner of her CANADA contest. Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Thanks again, Wendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!