Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 2013 YA Debut Books I Can't Wait to Read

toptentuesday

Play along with Top Ten Tuesday at The Broke and Bookish.  Today's theme is the Top Ten 2013 YA debut books we are most looking forward to.

taken

Taken by Eric Bowman (goodreads)

prettygirl13

Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley (goodreads)

dualed

Dualed by Elsie Chapman (goodreads)

faultline

Fault Line by Christa Desir (goodreads)

aftereden

After Eden by Helen Douglas (goodreads)

rulesfor

The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston (goodreads)

infinitesky

Infinite Sky by CJ Flood (goodreads)

cityofthouasanddolls

City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster (goodreads)

Fake ID by L.R. Giles (goodreads) NO COVER AVAILABLE

sinceyouasked

Since You Asked by Maurene Goo (goodreads)

I will add a ton more to my List of Possibilities I am sure! What are you looking forward to reading this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!