Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WWW Wednesdays or January 2nd

www_wednesdays43


WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Find this week's post here and be sure to add your own WWW in the comments section of her site!


What are you currently reading? The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman as a read-a-long with my friend Christi.

What did you recently finish reading? Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Excellent read! Review coming soon.

What do you think you'll read next? Probably Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn since I've checked it out of the library before and didn't finish it. It's due soon and I've still not read it...again.

lightbetweenoceans  shatter me small   gonegirl

6 comments:

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!