Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Classics Retold - Intro Post




September will be Classics Retold month on Little Lovely Books. It should be such fun! For full details check the post on Book Addicts Guide. I'll be reading MEDUSA and then reading these retellings:

Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Dread Locks by Neil Shusterman
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Medusa, A Love Story by Sasha Summers (thanks again Cerian!)

Dread Locks sounds like a great story but that cover...not so much.


Any other spin-offs, retellings, movies or such for Medusa? 



4 comments:

  1. I'm reading Medusa, A Love Story by Sasha Summers at the moment, and so far I'm loving it! It's so sweet and romantic at the moment. I'd definitely recommend checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, thanks! I will add it to the list to check out. I appreciate you telling me about it!

      Delete
  2. How exciting!! I can't wait to hear what you think of these! I love mythology retellings so I'm excited to see your posts when they go live (although I'll have to wait a while! haha)
    Thanks so much for joining and I hope you have fun with the project! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys for hosting! I'm looking forward to getting started...the books look really great and I'm planning to see if there are any other's that sound good too.

      Delete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!