Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday - Book Boyfriend Crushes
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is the Top Ten characters I'd crush on if I were a fictional character. Let's be honest here, I'm NOT a fictional character and I crush on some of these guys. Just sayin'.
10. and 9. Peeta and Gale from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzannne Collins. I can't pick a "team" because they are both just awesome. Sigh.
8. Gerry from P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. Oh my. Sweet and thoughtful and fun Gerry. And then Gerard Butler playing him in the movie? Yes, please.
7. Noah from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. Back in the day of actually enjoying a Sparks novel, this one was my favorite. Noah was amazing. Manly but sensitive and oh so loving. He's stayed in my top book boyfriends list because of the casting of Ryan Gosling in the movie. Oh.my.word.
6. Jacob from the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Yes, yes, I know. Haters gonna hate but when I first read the Twilight series, I really enjoyed them. In large part to Jacob. Of course now, I can't separate Jacob from Taylor Lautner but that's ok. He may technically be young enough to be my son for crying out loud but that boy is hot.hot.hot.
5. Ben from Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay. Sweet, flawed, normal.
4. Adam from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. His name is more like a satisfied sigh, don't you think? And please don't tell me about "team Warner" as I'm just not convinced.
3. Ranger from the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. What a delicious man. That is all. When my Favorite gets me a German Shepherd, his name should be Ranger.
2. Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Oh sigh and swoon and please take me to Paris right.this.minute so that I can meet Etienne.
1. The Darkling from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Burdago. Swoon. The Darkling, which I will continue to read as "the Darling" is my top book boyfriend. I will marry him and have his little devil babies. No questions asked.
Ok, your turn! Who are your book boyfriends? Got a list for this week's Top Ten Tuesday? Share your link in the comments so I can go swoon.