1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Slightly cloudy Florida
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Fang Girl by Helen Keeb so I started with it first!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Peanuts from Logan's steakhouse. The BFF and I went for a belated birthday dinner for me there, last night.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
The only reason I can participate this time is because my boys are at their dad's for the weekend. Otherwise it would be "Mom, can I?" "Mom, watch this!" and no reading would happen.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
To just go with the flow. Not be afraid to take a break or a nap or to visit blogs instead of reading books. Such a fun day!